Caprock Shopping Center is located in the most dense part of Lubbock between Indiana and University and in close proximity to Texas Tech University.
Founded in 1890 in Wagoner, Oklahoma by H.G. Dunlap, he opened 14 stores in West Texas and New Mexico. The headquarters moved to Lubbock in 1943. Dunlaps on 50th Street in Lubbock was one of the places to shop, offering true customer service -- down to handwritten tickets and receipts. They moved down a block to the building where Bealls is now at 50th & Boston. All Dunlaps stores closed in 2007.
Caprock Shopping Center
Copyright © 2023 Caprock Shopping Center - All Rights Reserved.